AAA MISSOURI RETURNS AS THE "OFFICIAL TITLE SPONSOR OF THE START/FINISH LINE" FOR 2011
Officials with Lucas Oil Speedway in Wheatland, Missouri are pleased to announce that AAA Missouri will return in 2011 as the "Official Title Sponsor of the Start/Finish line". "We had a great relationship with Mike Gavin and all of the folks at AAA Missouri in 2010 and we are very pleased to have them return to the team for 2011." stated Track General Manager Dan Robinson.
As part of the AAA Sponsorship Program for 2011, Lucas Oil Speedway will continue as aAAA "Show Your Card and Save" partner. Race fans will be eligible to receive a $3.00 discount off any regularly priced Lucas Oil Speedway General Admission Ticket throughout the 2011 season simply by presenting your AAA Membership Card at the gate. AAA offers (3) options to join AAA and become a member; you may click www.ouraaa.com, call 1-866-222-2000, or visit your nearest AAA Office.
The AAA Motorsports sponsored NASCAR Sprint Cup car driven by Penske Racing's Kurt Busch is scheduled to be on the Lucas Oil Speedway Midway as part of the 19th Annual DART Show-Me 100 on Memorial Day Weekend 2011.
About AAA Missouri
AAA Missouri is a not-for-profit motor club serving AAA members throughout Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Southern Illinois, Southern Indiana and Eastern Kansas. Originally founded in 1902 by 13 prominent St. Louisians as the Automobile Club of St. Louis, the Club has grown to more than one million members.
- The Club's 60+ sales and service offices are located through its territory.
- Services provided to Club members include Roadside Assistance, travel planning, auto, homeowners, life and health insurance, financial services, Approved Auto Repair facilities and public safety programs and legislative advocacy.
- AAA employs approximately 1,000 people with its headquarters at 12901 North Forty Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141.
- A 24-hour Communications Center can be reached by calling 1-800-222-7623, where members can request Roadside Assistance, order travel routings, obtain information on road and weather conditions and make reservations for hotels, motels and car rentals.
- The Club operates Travel Agencies in 19 branch offices where members and nonmembers can obtain airline and train tickets, as well as cruise and package tours.
- AAA Missouri is an affiliate of the American Automobile Association which now serves more than 50 million members throughout the United States and Canada.